Seguidores

jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

YGO! BBT Abridged 'We're YGO!'



de la pelicula del 2010 que hiceiron una parodia XD aqui les dejo los lyrics
Yusei: There's just no way that we can win, his cards are epic beasts.
He duels to well because he's from another time.
Yami: Listen both of you! He's gonna rewrite history. He's gonna wipe out our card games.
Jaden: Never.
Yami: Unless we break his massive monster into pieces.
Jaden: Homies. We've been through so much stuff.
Yusei: I had to hear Jaden Rapping...
Yami: That was rough.
Yusei, Yami, and Jaden: Now it's time to take this sucker down~
Jaden: Come on guys now it's time to blow doors down!
Yusei: I hear yah Jaden now it's time to blow doors down!
Jaden: So make your move cause I'm throwing a face down!
Yami: Ok just make sure you don't summon a gay clown.
Yusei, Yami, and Jaden: Now we got to take this sucker down.
Yami: My hairy balls will make sure he won't take us down.
Kuriboh: Dodo la la la la la la la laaa la! (note: I Don't know if I counted right)
Paradox: Noo! This can't be happening how do I take them down?
Jaden: Were gonna beat cha! Oh Paradox! No doubt about it! Our card game rocks!
Yusei: As far as villains go. In anime! I hate to tell you! Your just cliché!
Yami: That's right you messed with. The wrong show! We're not just anyone! Were Yugioh!
Yusei, Yami, and Jaden: Were Yugioh! (Repeats 17 times)
Paradox: no neh no. no neh no neh no. no neh no. no neh no neh NOOOOOOOOOOO~!(note: again I don't know if I counted right)
Yami: Huh, I think we just killed a man.
Yusei: If anyone asks.. Jaden did it..
Jaden: Yeah..! Wait, what?
 


dark:y esto que tiene que ver con la historia

yo:nada pero me dio risa y queria ponerlo

dark:a mi no me causa risa mejor quitalo

yo:no te causa risa porque no ries nunca ahora FUERA DE MI PRESENTACION DEL VIDEO!!!

dark:o.o ok ya me voy

yo:-.-aguafiestas espero que les haya gustado el video

1 comentario:

  1. DARK!, el video esta cancelado!, por derechos de autor., u_u, a mi me encantan, son graciosas

    ResponderEliminar